Monday, March 29, 2010

La Femme Book IV ready to go "home"

I played hostess for a collaborative book and spent most of the weekend binding the final product!! These works of art will now go back to the 23 contributing artists and I've decided to take some close-up photos of the pages to give you a glimpse of their work!

This is actually the fourth (and FINAL) book in the series called "La Femme Mystique":
Book 1 - Underwear
Book 2 - Shoes & Bags
Book 3 - Hats & Hatboxes
Book 4 - Dressmakers' Dummies

Four of the artists also have their own blogs and I suggest you pop into their blogs to learn more about them:) They are Amanda Harrod, Debbie Harris, Jowilna Nolte & Melani de Groot.

I would once again like to express my sincere appreciation to all the artists for everything they've put into these "Gifts from the HeArt"!!

Till later...

Benice

1 comment: