Thursday, April 1, 2010

"Play date" at my studio - 28 April

It is International Charm Day on April 28th, 2010!! Go check out the official site and register as a follower.Elna & I have decided to have an open day at my studio and invite our friends to come and play with us "Between (eating) Cupcakes and (drinking) Tea".

In keeping with the intention of International Charm Day (Wear & Share), we will have workstations set up where you can learn how to create your own charms from unusual materials, including buttons, paper flowers, mosaic tiles, etc... The idea is that you make 3 identical charms, keep 1 and get 2 others made by someone else in return!!

Check out the "Classes and Events" section on the right to RSVP. You are welcome to pop in anytime between 10am and 4 pm. Cost will be R25pp, which will guarantee you the materials needed to make at least 3 charms, a cuppa and some cupcakes!? Directions will be sent to you, once you've booked.

You only need an hour to make 3 charms, have some cupcakes & tea and catch up on any gossip!?

Looking forward to seeing you on the 28th...

Elna & Benice
PS. This is NO April Fools joke!?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!
    I am thrilled that you will be hosting an event and it sounds really nice too! Since I will be giving away teeny tiny cupcake charms made of polymer clay as prizes on April 28th,
    I would be very glad to offer one to a winner of a drawing if you'd like to host a drawing or raffle at your event!
    And I would send one to the both of you, Benice and Elna as a ~*Thank you*~
    I hope that you post photos of your event's progress and participants!
    I am glad to know that you will be joining us from ~*Africa!*~
    Amber Dawn

    ReplyDelete