Friday, July 2, 2010

Terrific Turquoise ATCs



I belong to a local support group for rubber-stamping fanatics and one of the members is hosting an ATC swap which is due by Wednesday.  The theme is "Terrific Turquoise" and we have to include some form of rubber-stamping on our works of art.


This is a close-up of my 28 creations...


I will post the complete card once I've received confirmation from Debbie Harris that all the contributors have received theirs.  (I do not want to spoil the fun for them!?)


Elna is hosting our "Cute as a Button" bracelet class on Saturday and I will do the same on Tuesday here at my studio.


Hope you have an amazing weekend...

2 comments:

  1. WOW Benice that ATC looks fantastic - just love the colour choice :) TFS!
    Helen -- Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benice,
    love your button bracelet - lovely!TFS.
    Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete