Monday, September 13, 2010

Tomorrow things will look beter.

I cant believe it has been more than a week! Time flies and with Benice out of town I must keep things going, but if your studio table looks like this, you wouldn't get much done. On the table is: Remnants of two classes I've done over the weekend, the contents of some containers I had to use, buttons and buttons bracelets, boxes with serviettes and much more. Tomorrow, things will look better, yes! Even the floor. (which you luckily cannot see) 
The Tekkie class I did on Friday night was a hit. All 14 pairs of tekkies came out stunning and all of them were different. Not even the beginners struggled to make beautiful tekkies.
Well done girls! 
 So I bought another pair from Woolies and will alter them as well.
I think a class on a Friday night is also a good idea, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment