Friday, January 28, 2011

Practising my skills


Hi everyone, sorry for being so quiet.
Sometimes, that is just how things go.  
Today I felt trigger happy.... or maybe I was practising my skills, or maybe it was because the sun was shining. We had so much rain and I don't really like taking photos when it is over casted.
Today I took the camera and started snapping everything. (But there were a lot of distractions.)
Natural light and my photography skills go together. (really well!)
I still had to take photos of some of our cards for the Valentine's day class. So here they are.


This card will be one of the five we will be making during the Valentine's Card class.
I used some beautiful lace and some foil paper.


Benice came up with the idea to embellish this envelope. The stamp is an old 
South African stamp and the pink ribbon is some legal tape.
Now you can just use an ordinary card to put inside.
Remember to leave some space to write the persons name.


Now let me show you the distractions!! Six of these were flying past at least 6 or 7 times today!


and then, 6 of these in formation at least 6 times, and three or four other different types of aircraft and a fighter jet that came over the house so low all my internal organs were shaking.
On this picture you can see a piece of the gutter from the roof of my house.
 Try to concentrate when all of this is happening!?

But it was a wonderful day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue.
Lots of love 
Elna

No comments:

Post a Comment