Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines!


 I hope you had a wonderful day. These are the cards from our last class which obviously had a love theme. We like sharing our ideas, so we hope you will feel inspired to tackle your own.




This one was made with the Martha Stewart score board, double sided paper works best.
Instead of double sided tape, Benice used two eyelets and some ribbon at the bottom, so that your card doesn't get stuck on the glue from the double sided tape.




Here your envelope is your card. Any plain card can be used inside,
or you can carry your theme through to your card.


I used vellum and a Fiskars circle punch, to punch out the doily.
Girls, doilies are seriously 'in'!


This one is my favourite. I used bias binding, sequins, rayon ribbon, glitter,
 7Gypsies paper, a butterfly cut out, etc.
All my favourite stuff.
Tomorrow I will show you the picket fence that I changed into a display board.



No comments:

Post a Comment