Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh my Goodlyness!


Michelle sms'ed me early this morning: Do you have Jam?
I am bringing muffins!
Thursdays are my scrap booking mornings with a few longstanding clients who has become dear friends. We are always hungry and love to drink tea and have something to eat. So this is what she brought!!!


I call them: Michelle's scrap Muffins


here is the recipe (that's the best of all)

 One small packet of self raising flour
One 250 ml tub of cream
One can of Sprite!
a pinch of salt

Mix together and spoon into muffin pan
           Bake for 20-25 min at 190 ° C  
  
I must still try it myself,
and it is hard to believe that it really comes out this well!!!     
It tasted gorgeous....    


1 comment:

  1. They look scrumptious. I so enjoy making scones too. This pic has inspired me to make a batch this weekend. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete