Wednesday, March 14, 2012

La Vie - Part 4


Pages 6 & 7
The sewing related images on the background paper on page 6 inspired me to use lots of fabric, ribbons and buttons on these layouts.

I placed 2 strips of quilting fabric and some polka dot patterned paper in the center of the page.
Mother-of-pearl buttons, a heart-shaped doily and more of the La Vie quote / poem finish off the layout.
(The strip of green fabric in the middle reminds me of
a dress my mom made me when I was 3...)

The vintage postcard is from a clip-art book by Anna Corba and one of my favourites.
More polka dot paper, fabric and ribbon complete this page.
The butterfly embellishment is a 3D sticker by K & Co.

Do you have bits of fabric, old buttons, lace or ribbon
that take you back to your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment