Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An old brown chair

Last December I decided to zoosh up an old brown chair and use it in my bathroom.


 A Mr Price tea towel and a bit of embroidery thread
did the trick for the seat cover.
Then I wanted to try a heart stencil and the silver
stencil paint I bought at the last Hobby-Ex.....


My husbands commentary was: Isn't it a bit wild?

No.... you sometimes need a bit of colour!!

This post is also part of The Cottage Market: Mission Possible Linky Party.  Go check out some of the other colourful posts.

4 comments:

  1. Great colors on your chair redo. Yes, I think we all need a little color in our lives sometimes. It's our cheerful~happy spots, that's what I call them. Found you through Mission Possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun use of color. Your chair is beautiful!! Thank you so much for linking up to our party! :)
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you ... color rocks! What a fabulous transformation ....

    Thank you so much for sharing at our Crazy for Color link party!

    :)

    Linda
    www.itallstartedwithpaint.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show off your wild side - this is the perfect way to do it!!

    So glad you joined our Color party!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete