Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Little Treasures


I always have to bring back stuff!!
These are the little things that founded their way into my suitcase
during our trip to France. I call them treasures.

Maps, bus tickets, bias binding, woaded buttons, wine bottle corks,
mother of pearl buttons, doorknobs, liqueur, wooden spools
and the best of all....
antique brass wire to make French Beaded Flowers!
Well, we are back from two wonderful weeks in France. The first week we spend in
the country side at a Chateau in a small village called Auty.
(which you will not find on a map) It is also close to Caussade and Montauban.
Chateau Dumas.
Click on the link to have a look at the Chateau.
It was a week filled with amazing things to do and see!

We will tell you all about the workshops we did, the food we ate, the sights
we saw and the people we met.

But first I had to show you my "stuff."
Keep well and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment