Friday, December 21, 2012

Old book paper for a Christmas banner

Old book paper
Manila Tags
Alphabet letters
Small paper bags
Doilies
Seam binding ribbon
Pearls and charms
Small tags
Small clothes pegs
and other stuff from my stash.... 
These are all the things that I used to make these tags.
 
Glue the alphabet letters face down to some old book paper with
gel medium and let is dry. Cut away the extra paper and then sand the edges
for a smooth finish. For definition around the edges, use a little bit of Distress ink.
 
On the craft bags I used a piece of a doily, a paper heart and a charm.
I used no glitter ( I can't believe it myself )
but there is bling!
 
One bead charm per craft tag and I made eight of these.
Some of them to put on a manila tag and the other to use on their own.

Some of the tags are tied to the string with the seam binding tape
and the others are kept in place with the clothes pegs.
 
You can put anything on the tags and bags, use the stuff you have
....... and your imagination!
 
Merry Christmas to all our Blog friends,
may your Christmas be peaceful and
the new year full of good surprises!
Love you all. x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment