Sunday, May 26, 2013

Leisure Books Polymer Clay Class

As I said, I am glad to be working with polymer clay again.
Maybe playing with clay during my Gr 1 year has
left a lasting impression om me that I wasn't aware of.
 Maybe also the painting.......

 Ranger has a Distress ink called Stormy Sky. I used the
ink on the canvas and then sprayed it for a more distressed look.
It looks like Delft, I couldn't believe my eyes.


 To colour the clay, we used Perfect Pearls. (Also form Ranger)
The small silver element was covered in Silver Leaf.
Stamp the words Love and Memories with black Archival ink. 
The edges of the canvas are stained with the Distress Stains.
I used Black Soot and Stormy Sky.

Use a Crop-a-dile to punch holes in the Canvas panel
and thread a piece of gross grain ribbon through
the holes. Make a knot in front at both sides and you are
ready to hang your art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment