Monday, July 22, 2013

Cards made with Love

Spray and Stamp and Cut and Sew. All in a day's work.
I love using doilies on my cards. From now on
I will be layering the doilies as well.
Big and small and in different colours.
 
This is my favourite card of this bunch.
 
When I look at these photographs, I can see what extra I should have put on.
The cards that I see on the Internet has lots of die cuts and
labels on them and they look gorgeous.
 
The green card stock was stamped with shadow ink
and the edges were then distressed.
 
The bobbin label was stamped separately, cut out and glued down.
 

Grandmas nails were done with some pink Stickles.
 
If you have Distress stains or Distress Inks, it is easy to colour in the stamped image.
Wet a small brush, wipe off the excess water and pick up some ink and colour away.
 
The wording was coloured with Silver Distress stain. Perfect for chipboard.
 
Dry emboss the pink paper and the sand it lightly.
 
Plain Bias binding are very versatile. Colour, cut, crinkle and stamp.
 
Here I used some green embossing powder around
the edges of the green card stock.I sprayed the paper with
Glimmer Mist and dry embossed the paper.
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment