Sunday, November 30, 2014

Felt Needle Book


This little book started it all.


I needed a place too keep my needles while working on 
a small shopping tote for my 2 year old niece.
I had a look on the internet and got a few ideas.


It had to be a quick and easy project, 
because there were other projects waiting.


The last embroidery work that I did was about twenty 
years ago. That was candlewicking. Before that it was in 
High School, in Mrs. van der Walt's Needle Work class.
It was a table cloth on which I spent hours!

During one Home Economics class I would not stop talking and
we were busy at the stoves learning how to make 
Koeksisters, so she threw a piece of dough at me.
I think the whole class remembered that day although 
I can not remember how the Koeksisters turned out!


Now the felt embroidery bug has bitten me and
there are more projects that I will share with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment